Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pre-order Your Copy of Everyday Dutch Oven Now!

The big day has finally arrived!  Starting today you can pre-order your copy of  my cookbook Everyday Dutch Oven!  It will include all the best recipes from the last year.  It will also have everything I've learned about cleaning, seasoning and heat control.  You can order through Paypal with the link on the left, or if you prefer, email me and I'll let you know where to send a check or money order!  If you want to place a group order through your dutch oven chapter or with friends, email me and I'll give you a reduced rate on the shipping!  I'm really excited about having  my own cookbook and I hope you are too!  It should be a great resource!  And remember, it includes all the baking temperatures so you can make the recipes in your kitchen as well.  Spread the word and tell all your friends!

For my international readers, I will ship to you as well!  Payment will need to be in U.S. funds, and you can email me for the shipping charges!

I had 2 responses to my plea for help with the cover art.  If anyone else is interested, please email me.  The person who designs the final cover will get a free copy of the cookbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly

Related Posts with Thumbnails