Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We Have a Guest Blogger This Week!

I've been lucky enough to find a guest blogger to fill in for me this week while I put my emotions back together after a major bombshell and spend some time with my mom and family.  Randy Patten, a.k.a. Dutch Oven Randy will be helping me out for the next few days.  I know you'll enjoy his posts and perspective on dutch oven cooking.

Randy and Arlana live in the town of Stockton, Utah. Stockton was a mining town in its early existence. Randy grew up in Provo,Utah and Arlana in Bountiful,Utah. Arlana has two blogs of her own: Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Sweet Berry Designs. Randy is a mechanic but his favorite pass time is Dutch Oven cooking. Randy's parents and scout leaders taught him how to use a dutch oven. Arlana learned how to use a dutch oven when her children were young and they would go camping. Randy always loves to try new recipes and adds his own personal touch to them thus making it his own recipe. Randy and Arlana have entered various chilli cook offs in Stockton and won first place in two events and second in the other. Recently they participated in the Stockton Days First Annual Dutch Oven Cook off where their son, Colton, took second place ... taking the glory from his parents. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

print friendly

Related Posts with Thumbnails